Online customer service
Customer service hotline
Why use a geared motor? Tell you 5 big benefits
With the further development of China's machinery industry, more and more users are using geared motors, although the widespread use of geared motors in many mechanical devices has been widely recognized. However, there are still a lot of users who have not touched the motor, knowing a little about the geared motor, and thinking that a simple transmission structure can achieve the function of the geared motor, but it is not entirely true.
1. The addition of a geared motor can reduce the moment of inertia. Generally, the square of the speed ratio is reduced, and the start and stop and shifting can be controlled in time.
2. The torque is increased by the geared motor, which is equivalent to increasing the input power and reducing the power required to input the motor (in the case where speed regulation is required). Generally, the motor is expensive, so consider using a geared motor.
3. The geared motor has the function of protecting the motor in the transmission. During operation, the reducer is subjected to large torque. When overloaded, the overload is divided by the value of the reduction ratio. If it is directly borne by the motor, the motor may be damaged.
4. When the overload motor is very overloaded, the deceleration opportunity is damaged first, and the reducer only needs to replace the spare parts to be used again. The cost is relatively low. If the motor is directly damaged, the maintenance is relatively slow and the cost is high.
5. When the geared motor is directly connected to the load at low speed, the motor will inevitably increase a lot in order to meet the output torque current. This will inevitably have higher requirements for heat dissipation and insulation of the motor. It is also not desirable from the perspective of energy saving. The motor can reduce the impact of these problems.
Gear motor noise processing method